Looking for more competitive Mazda Tribute insurance in Oklahoma City? Have you finally had enough of scraping nickels together to pay insurance each month? You have the same problem as many other Oklahoma consumers.
A recent NerdWallet.com study revealed that almost 70% of insureds have bought insurance from the same company for more than four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. Oklahoma City insurance shoppers can cut their rates by nearly $551 a year, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to compare rate quotes. Many insurers vie to insure your vehicles, so it’s not easy to compare every company to find the absolute cheapest price on Mazda Tribute insurance in Oklahoma City.
It’s a great practice to get comparison quotes at least once a year since insurance rates are usually higher with each renewal. Just because you found the best rate on Mazda Tribute insurance in Oklahoma City two years ago you may be paying too much now. Don’t believe everything you read about Tribute insurance out there, but in just a couple of minutes you can learn some of the best ways to stop overpaying for insurance in Oklahoma City.
If you’re already insured or just want to save money, you will benefit by learning to get lower rates and still have adequate protection. Finding affordable auto insurance coverage in Oklahoma City is quite easy. Smart shoppers just need to use the best way to find the lowest price over the internet.
The companies in the list below can provide quotes in Oklahoma. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Why you need to buy car insurance
Despite the high cost, car insurance is required in Oklahoma but it also protects you in many ways.
- The majority of states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Oklahoma these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your vehicle, most lenders will have a requirement that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Mazda at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your car. It will also provide coverage for hospital and medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially if you ever need it. But the average driver in Oklahoma overpays as much as $750 every year so we recommend shopping around at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Mazda Tribute insurance charts and tables
The rate information displayed next outlines a range of prices for Mazda Tribute models. Knowing how car insurance premiums are established can help drivers make informed purchases.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tribute I Sport 2WD||$160||$360||$430||$26||$128||$1,104||$92|
|Tribute I Sport 4WD||$160||$360||$430||$26||$128||$1,104||$92|
|Tribute I Touring 2WD||$160||$360||$430||$26||$128||$1,104||$92|
|Tribute I Grand Touring 2WD||$184||$360||$430||$26||$128||$1,128||$94|
|Tribute I Touring 4WD||$184||$360||$430||$26||$128||$1,128||$94|
|Tribute I Grand Touring 4WD||$184||$424||$430||$26||$128||$1,192||$99|
|Tribute S Grand Touring 2WD||$184||$424||$430||$26||$128||$1,192||$99|
|Tribute S Grand Touring 4WD||$184||$424||$430||$26||$128||$1,192||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Oklahoma minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Price information does not factor in specific garaging location which can impact premiums substantially.
Get cheap rates on Mazda Tribute insurance in Oklahoma City with these insurance discounts
Buying insurance is not cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Some discounts will apply at the time of purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- No Charge for an Accident – This isn’t a discount exactly, but some insurance companies will forgive one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can get lower premium rates.
- College Student Discount – Children who live away from home to go to college without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can save a few bucks because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Safe Driver Discount – Accident-free drivers may save up to 50% more compared to accident prone drivers.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Purchasing coverage when you have multiple cars with the same company can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you may earn over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Driver’s Ed – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully take a driver’s education course in high school.
One last thing about discounts, most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any amount of discount will help reduce the amount you pay for coverage.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Mazda Tribute insurance prices with and without discounts applied. The rate quotes are based on a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, Oklahoma state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Larger insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts include:
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for bundle, good student, defensive driver, anti-theft, driver training, air bag, and vehicle fuel type.
- American Family may include discounts for multi-vehicle, bundled insurance, Steer into Savings, mySafetyValet, good student, defensive driver, and TimeAway discount.
- Progressive offers discounts including good student, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and online signing.
- Travelers may have discounts that include home ownership, multi-car, multi-policy, hybrid/electric vehicle, payment discounts, and driver training.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for good student, alternative fuel, teen driver, switch companies, and mature driver.
- USAA may offer discounts for new vehicle, annual mileage, driver training, vehicle storage, family discount, and safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including multi-car, new graduate, new move discount, preferred payment discount, good student, newly married, and safety features.
If you want affordable Mazda Tribute insurance quotes, ask each company how you can save money. Savings may not apply to policyholders in every state. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Oklahoma, click here to view.